WERKEN BIJ – Sous chef & Chef de partie
BAUT is looking for a SOUS-CHEF and CHEF DE PARTIE
- Fulltime and parttime contract
- 4-day workweek
- Free parking and/or travel allowance
- Birthday gift and staff parties
- Staff discount in our restaurants
- Discount on a membership at Trainmore and Classpass
- Varied work due to different events (We partner with 4pm entertainment, Johan Cruijff Arena, Capital C and many more)
*HOUSING: For fulltime employees we have rooms available in a 4-bedroom apartment for only €575 excluding per month.
Bring in a team member with experience as a chef/service employee/ or bartender and we will reward you with a referral bonus. For employees with a full-time contract this can go up to: 1250 euros gross!
BAUT was forever temporary as we moved around the city as a pop-up for several years. After 7 different locations in 8 years, and a little sister Bar BAUT, we are permanently back with BAUT Oost at the place where it all started, the wiBAUTstraat.
At BAUT we do not serve a classic menu based on a starter, main or dessert. All dishes on the menu are of intermediate size and ideal for sharing or to compose your own menu. This makes BAUT accessible but formost known to a broad audience. Our kitchen team is under the supervision of Michiel van der Eerde (former jurymember on the tv-show Masterchef and Snackmasters) and led by executive chef Angelos Kremmydas. Being part of the team is not only super fun, but we also stimulate development of skills and we will challenge you everyday to raise the bar even higher. We do so by giving a big amount of responsibility to the teams.
Working at BAUT makes for a challenging job as no day is the same. From working in the restaurants to the most exclusive event locations and festivals.
- Baut Oost: Many events take place in our restaurant, such as private dinners, company parties, but also host our own parties like our “Oesterfest”.
- Catering: we are regularly hired for catering at unique locations in Amsterdam.
- Carré Terras on the Amstel: from May until September we are culinary partnr of the Royal Theater Carré. On the pop-up the terrace on the Amstel river we serve a bites menu with al our signature bar bites.
- Festivals: we (co-)organize the food festivals such as Amsterdamse Terrassen Festival, Het Amsterdamse Winterparadijs and wine festival Vinhalla.
Feel like joining the BAUT team? We are looking for colleagues with experience, passion for the profession and enthusiasm.
Apply by sending your resume to email@example.com and we will get in touch a.s.a.p.