BAUT is looking for: FLOORMANAGER
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
As a floor manager you support the restaurant manager. You are responsible for the restaurant in his/her absence. You are the main contact for guests and employees. In addition to his/her task as a service employee, the floor manager has additional responsibilities:
- Managing, coaching and motivating the waiters and bar staff
- Opening/closing the restaurant and financial administration
- Monitoring the planning, ensuring sufficient staffing (part-timers, on-call workers)
- Supervising the progress and quality of execution of the work, receiving and handling questions/complaints from guests
- Participate in the execution (taking orders, serving wines and dishes, processing dishes at the table, drawing up the bill and paying with guests)
- Participate in weekly meeting where input of your own ideas/initiative is appreciated.
- Above average salary and many training opportunities
- Temporary housing in consultation
- Varied work due to different events
- Free parking and/or travel allowance in consultation
- Discount on a membership at Trainmore (and/or Classpass
Varied, never boring, and always fun! Does this sound like your ideal job? Then we are looking for you!
Back to BAUT. BAUT was forever temporary, but after 7 different locations in 8 years. At the moment there are 2 restaurants: BAUT Oost (at the place where it all started, the Wibautstraat) and Bar BAUT, the little sister (at the Stadionweg in Amsterdam Zuid).
Chef Michiel van der Eerde is the owner of Baut Oost and Bar BAUT, the founder of the BAUT concept and former jury member of Masterchef Netherlands. Michiel has infinite energy and is very innovative. He recently published a cookbook and is currently participating in the television program Snackmasters on RTL4 and Videoland.
At BAUT we do not serve a classic menu based on a starter, main or dessert. All dishes on the menu are of intermediate size and ideal for sharing or to compose your own menu. This makes BAUT accessible and pleasant. Being part of the team is not only super fun, but you also get to know the profession very well with us and we train you to create unforgettable guest experiences.
Many events take place in our restaurants, such as private dinners (we have to inhouse PD-rooms), company parties, drinks receptions, business meetings and much more!
We are also known for all the extravagant events that we (co-)organize. Our own Oesterfest or events such as the Taste of Amsterdam, Het Amsterdamse Winterparadijs, Het Amsterdamse Terrassen Festival, De Amsterdamse Zomer and wine festival Vinhalla.
We are looking for colleagues with experience, passion for the profession and enthusiasm.
Interested? Please send us your resume via firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you a.s.a.p.